Drug-Testing Programs Influence Teen Behavior
"The Effectiveness of Mandatory-Random Student Drug Testing"
Students involved in extracurricular activities and subject to in-school random drug testing reported using drugs less often than their peers in high schools that didn’t have drug-testing programs, according to a federal evaluation of 4,700 students...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL