Research Council Issues Science-Standards Outline
As part of a national effort to produce “next generation” science education standards, a panel of experts convened by the National Research Council has issued a draft of a conceptual framework designed to guide the standards and “move science education toward...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI