Grant Brings iPod Into Utah High School Classrooms
A $1 million federal stimulus grant will put iPods into the hands of some Utah high schools students as a learning tool.
About 1,600 students at Kearns High School will get iPod Touches next school year thanks to the Enhancing Education Through Technology grants . Students will use the devices in class to download applications, take notes, do Internet research and read English textbooks.
Students will be allowed to take the iPods home and keep them after graduation. The grant to fund the iPods...
This article is available to registered guests only.
To keep reading this article and more, register now, subscribe,
or start a 2-week FREE trial for the best site-wide access.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL
- Lawrence Family Development Charter School, Lawrence, MA
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY