Bush Education Secretary Takes Key Role in Chamber of Commerce
At White House, Spellings Helped Fine-Tune No Child Left Behind Act
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, which was a major force behind the stepped-up federal accountability in the No Child Left Behind Act, has tapped former U.S. Secretary of Education Margaret Spellings to serve as the new head...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ