News in Brief
Race to Top Chief Changes
Joanne Weiss, the director of the Race to the Top Fund for the U.S. Department of Education, will become the chief of staff to Secretary of Education Arne Duncan on July 1. Ms. Weiss, who was the chief operating officer at the New Schools Venture Fund, will replace Margot Rogers, who is leaving the department. A replacement for Ms. Weiss has yet to be named.
Vol. 29, Issue 35, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA