News in Brief
Race to Top Chief Changes
Joanne Weiss, the director of the Race to the Top Fund for the U.S. Department of Education, will become the chief of staff to Secretary of Education Arne Duncan on July 1. Ms. Weiss, who was the chief operating officer at the New Schools Venture Fund, will replace Margot Rogers, who is leaving the department. A replacement for Ms. Weiss has yet to be named.
Vol. 29, Issue 35, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Head of School
- Brownell-Talbot School, Omaha, NE
- Darien, CT Superintendent of Schools
- NESDEC, Darien, CT