News in Brief
Race to Top Chief Changes
Joanne Weiss, the director of the Race to the Top Fund for the U.S. Department of Education, will become the chief of staff to Secretary of Education Arne Duncan on July 1. Ms. Weiss, who was the chief operating officer at the New Schools Venture Fund, will replace Margot Rogers, who is leaving the department. A replacement for Ms. Weiss has yet to be named.
Vol. 29, Issue 35, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Principal, Niwot High School
- St. Vrain Valley School District, CO
- Muddy Brook Principal
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Stockbridge, MA
- Ridgefield Public Schools, Ridgefield, CT
- Accomack County Public Schools, Accomac, VA
- Administrative Assistant
- AERO HYDROLIC INC, Chicago Heights, IL