News in Brief
N.J. Boards Back Standards
The New Jersey School Boards Association will support the concept of national education standards. But the decision, made last month during its delegate assembly meeting, came with one condition: the group called on the federal government to provide districts with the appropriate funding to achieve the academic goals.
Vol. 29, Issue 13, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX