News in Brief
N.J. Boards Back Standards
The New Jersey School Boards Association will support the concept of national education standards. But the decision, made last month during its delegate assembly meeting, came with one condition: the group called on the federal government to provide districts with the appropriate funding to achieve the academic goals.
Vol. 29, Issue 13, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Adult and Career Education
- The School District of Lee County, Fort Myers, FL
- World History Teacher
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, FL
- High School Principal
- Unionvile-Chadds Ford School District, Kennett Square, PA
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Jefferson County Public Schools WV, Charles Town, WV