News in Brief
N.J. Boards Back Standards
The New Jersey School Boards Association will support the concept of national education standards. But the decision, made last month during its delegate assembly meeting, came with one condition: the group called on the federal government to provide districts with the appropriate funding to achieve the academic goals.
Vol. 29, Issue 13, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Head of School
- Stamford American International School Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- High School Principal, Chicago Public Schools
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations