News in Brief
N.J. Boards Back Standards
The New Jersey School Boards Association will support the concept of national education standards. But the decision, made last month during its delegate assembly meeting, came with one condition: the group called on the federal government to provide districts with the appropriate funding to achieve the academic goals.
Vol. 29, Issue 13, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Principal at Northridge High School
- Tuscaloosa City Schools, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Lake Forest School District, Felton, DE
- Ridgefield Public Schools, Ridgefield, CT
- High School Principal
- Harrisonburg City Public Schools, VA
- Principal, Niwot High School
- St. Vrain Valley School District, CO