News in Brief
N.J. Boards Back Standards
The New Jersey School Boards Association will support the concept of national education standards. But the decision, made last month during its delegate assembly meeting, came with one condition: the group called on the federal government to provide districts with the appropriate funding to achieve the academic goals.
Vol. 29, Issue 13, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Vice President -Curriculum & Instruction
- Discovery Communications, Silver Spring, MD
- Project Director - Boston Academic Strategy
- TNTP, Boston, MA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- SAU #88 Lebanon School District, West Lebanon, NH
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations