Chicago Schools, Police Department Pledge to Work Against Violence
Officials from the Chicago public schools and the city’s police department plan to work closely with the juvenile-justice system to prevent youth violence. Chicago Police Superintendent Jody Weis says prevention is hard to measure, but that police will focus their efforts on hot...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL