Maryland Reports State Tests Caused Eleven Students Not to Graduate
Maryland education officials say only 11 students did not graduate this year because they failed to pass state tests. While thousands of the 63,000 students in the class of 2009 did not graduate, officials say nearly all of them did not pass their classes or failed...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Upper School Principal
- Gulliver Schools, Pinecrest, FL
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Randolph, MA Superintendent
- NESDEC, Randolph, MA