Survey Finds More High School Students Giving Up 'Dream Schools'
"Effects of the Economy on the Admission Process, 2008-09"
The economic crisis is forcing more students to forgo their “dream schools” this year and settle for less-expensive college options, according to a nationwide survey of high schools ...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations