News in Brief
Phila. Panel OKs Reform Plan
Philadelphia’s school board has unanimously passed a five-year strategic plan written by Superintendent Arlene Ackerman. The four-member appointed School Reform Commission voted April 22 to approve the plan, dubbed “Imagine 2014.” ("Philadelphia Leader Seeks Faster Change By Closing Schools," March 4, 2009.)
Vol. 28, Issue 30, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC