Oklahoma Judge Rules Charter Law Does Not Violate State Constitution
An Oklahoma County, Okla., judge has ruled a 1999 law that allowed the creation of charter schools in...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA