Texas Suit Dismissed
A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit filed by Chris Comer, a former employee of the Texas Education Agency, who resigned from her job in 2007 after she forwarded an e-mail to her colleagues advising them of a public appearance by a critic of creationism and intelligent design. Ms. Cowan quit her job after she said that agency officials threatened to fire her for the e-mail, warning her that her electronic message had violated the agency’s policy of impartiality on such issues. She...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Vermont Secretary of Education
- Vermont State Board of Education, VT
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Chief Executive Officer
- Prince George's County Public Schools, Prince George`s County, MD
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA