"Missing the Mark: Alternative Schools in the State of Mississippi"
The system of alternative schools in Mississippi has largely failed to provide a high-quality education to its students, and its poor design leaves many children drifting toward dropping out or failing, says a report by the American Civil Liberties Union...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY