Music and Academic Achievement
“The Impact of Music on Childhood Adolescent Achievement”
Exposure to music, both in and out of school, is tied to higher student achievement in mathematics and reading, though involvement with music varies among children from different socioeconomic backgrounds, a study ...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI