Gender and Science
"Unraveling Bias From Student Evaluations of Their High School Science Teachers"
At a time when educators are looking to encourage more students, and more girls in particular, to pursue careers in science, a new study suggests that gender bias in students’ views of their high school teachers’ abilities could be...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY