News in Brief
Wis. Candidates Advance
Two candidates, one with 34 years of professional education experience and the other with none, advanced in the Feb. 17 primary for the nonpartisan position of Wisconsin state schools superintendent. Tony Evers, the deputy superintendent of public instruction, and virtual schools advocate Rose Fernandez got the most votes in the field of five candidates.
Vol. 28, Issue 22, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Executive Director for EdReports
- Koya Leadership Partners, Boston, MA
- Supervisor, Secondary Literacy Instruction
- Montgomery County Public Schools, MD
- Plainfield Director of Special Services
- New England School Development Council, Meriden, NH
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO