News in Brief
Wis. Candidates Advance
Two candidates, one with 34 years of professional education experience and the other with none, advanced in the Feb. 17 primary for the nonpartisan position of Wisconsin state schools superintendent. Tony Evers, the deputy superintendent of public instruction, and virtual schools advocate Rose Fernandez got the most votes in the field of five candidates.
Vol. 28, Issue 22, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US
- Professional Development Specialist
- Center for Applied Linguistics, Washington, DC
- K12 Teacher
- Cuixmala School, Mexico
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC