Fla. Court Rejects Charter Process
Authority Moves Back to Boards
It may be harder for charter schools to get approval in Florida after an appellate court decision last week.
A three-judge panel of the 1st District Court of Appeal on Dec. 2 struck down a 2006 law that lets applicants sidestep the state’s 67 county school boards by getting their charters...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ