Judge Halts 8th Grade Algebra Test
California board of education is ordered not to make plans for exam until hearing in December.
A Sacramento County Superior Court judge last week ordered the California state board of education to postpone its bold and expensive plan to require all 8th graders to...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Senior Technical Assistance Consultant (7372)
- American Institutes for Research, Naperville, IL
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY