N.Y.C. Entrance Exam Questioned
“High Stakes But Low Validity? A Case Study of Standardized Tests and Admissions Into New York City Specialized High Schools”
A graduate of one of New York City’s most competitive public high schools has written a policy brief suggesting that the admissions process for those schools may not produce...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Diversity Hiring Fair
- The Potomac SChool, Mclean, VA
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- High School Principal
- New Albany Plain Local Schools, New Albany, OH