"Public Funding for Comprehensive After-School Programs, 1998-2008"
An initiative to build after-school programs in New York City expanded public funding of such programs from $23 million to nearly $300 million from 1998 to 2008, a study ...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX