Reform in Philadelphia
A report by the Philadelphia-based nonprofit Research for Action contends that numerous local organizations working on various aspects of school reform have not, for the most part, been working collaboratively in ways that have resulted in an ongoing, broad-based agenda to improve public...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Assistant Superintendent, Curriculum & Instruction
- Holmdel Township School District, Holmdel, NJ