Bible Course in Texas District to Continue Under Settlement
Both sides in a lawsuit challenging a Texas school district’s Bible course claimed victory after they agreed to allow the course to continue, but with curriculum developed by a superintendent-appointed...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda