Bible Course in Texas District to Continue Under Settlement
Both sides in a lawsuit challenging a Texas school district’s Bible course claimed victory after they agreed to allow the course to continue, but with curriculum developed by a superintendent-appointed...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Randolph, MA Superintendent
- NESDEC, Randolph, MA
- Upper School Principal
- Gulliver Schools, Pinecrest, FL
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD