News in Brief
Math Panel Sets Vote on Report
The National Mathematics Advisory Panel will vote March 13 on whether to adopt its final report. The 17-member panel, commissioned by the White House to study ways to prepare students for algebra, will meet at Longfellow Elementary School, in Falls Church, Va. Its work has been compared to that of the National Reading Panel, whose 2000 report helped shape federal policy in that subject.
Vol. 27, Issue 26, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Head of School/President
- Saint Gertrude High School, Richmond, VA
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA