News in Brief
Math Panel Sets Vote on Report
The National Mathematics Advisory Panel will vote March 13 on whether to adopt its final report. The 17-member panel, commissioned by the White House to study ways to prepare students for algebra, will meet at Longfellow Elementary School, in Falls Church, Va. Its work has been compared to that of the National Reading Panel, whose 2000 report helped shape federal policy in that subject.
Vol. 27, Issue 26, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Healthy Start Academy, Durham, NC
- Senior Turnaround Consultant (Job ID: 8274)
- American Institutes for Research, Chicago, IL
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Carbondale, CO
- Neuhaus Education Center, Bellaire, TX
- Faculty, pre-school, international school
- Scholastica, Dhaka, Dh, Bangladesh