Broad Foundation to Spend $23 Million on L.A. Charter Schools
The expansion of charter schools in Los Angeles remains robust with the announcement last week that the Eli and Edythe Broad Foundation will spend $23 million to help open 17 middle and elementary charter campuses by 2012.
That investment—announced in a Jan. 17 news conference—will be divided among...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA