News in Brief
‘Education Justice’ Chief Named
The New Jersey-based Education Law Center has tapped Molly Hunter to lead Education Justice, an initiative to strengthen public schools, especially those serving low-income and minority children. Ms. Hunter was the managing director of the New York City-based National Access Network, which tracks school finance lawsuits.
Vol. 27, Issue 20, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA