News in Brief
‘Education Justice’ Chief Named
The New Jersey-based Education Law Center has tapped Molly Hunter to lead Education Justice, an initiative to strengthen public schools, especially those serving low-income and minority children. Ms. Hunter was the managing director of the New York City-based National Access Network, which tracks school finance lawsuits.
Vol. 27, Issue 20, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA