News in Brief
‘Education Justice’ Chief Named
The New Jersey-based Education Law Center has tapped Molly Hunter to lead Education Justice, an initiative to strengthen public schools, especially those serving low-income and minority children. Ms. Hunter was the managing director of the New York City-based National Access Network, which tracks school finance lawsuits.
Vol. 27, Issue 20, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Secondary Teachers
- Roaring Fork School District, Glenwood Spgs, CO
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Director of John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School
- Aurora University, Aurora, IL