News in Brief
‘Education Justice’ Chief Named
The New Jersey-based Education Law Center has tapped Molly Hunter to lead Education Justice, an initiative to strengthen public schools, especially those serving low-income and minority children. Ms. Hunter was the managing director of the New York City-based National Access Network, which tracks school finance lawsuits.
Vol. 27, Issue 20, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ