CDC Issues Guidelines for Schools on MRSA
The federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in Atlanta, has provided schools and parents with a concise summary of guidelines on how to prevent the spread of drug-resistant staph infections blamed for the deaths of at least...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX