Small High Schools
A study of the New Century High Schools in New York City has found that their students dropped out less often and graduated on time at much higher rates than did their peers citywide. But the New Century students earned standard diplomas less often than did students...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Vermont Secretary of Education
- Vermont State Board of Education, VT
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Chief Executive Officer
- Prince George's County Public Schools, Prince George`s County, MD
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda