Children who lose weight are more likely to keep it off if they participate in a weight-maintenance treatment program, but the effects of the program wane over a period of two years, says a report published in the Oct. 10 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association .
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Chief Academic Officer
- Maryland State Department of Education, MD
- Ann Arbor Public Schools, Ann Arbor, MI
- Portola Valley School District, Portola Valley, CA
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO