Head Start Renewal
The Senate has approved a bill reauthorizing the Head Start program. The measure, approved by unanimous consent on June 19, would boost income eligibility for participating families and calls for ineffective programs to reapply for their grants alongside new applicants. The bill is virtually unchanged from the version approved in February by the Senate Health, Education,...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- School Turnaround Facilitator (Stockton, CA) ($83K-$102K/YR
- WestEd, Multiple Locations
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR