Iowa Teachers to Get Historic Pay Increase
The following offers highlights of the recent legislative session. Precollegiate enrollment figures are based on fall 2006-07 school year data reported by state officials for public elementary and secondary schools. The figures for precollegiate education spending do not include federal flow-through funds, unless noted.
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS