Counselors’ Groups Urge More Funding
Congress should double funding for the Elementary and School Secondary School Counseling Program, bringing it to $75 million in fiscal 2008, the National Association for College Admission Counseling and the American School Counselor...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations