UNICEF Education Ranking
The United States ranked 14th out of 24 nations in a report by UNICEF comparing the educational well-being of children in industrialized countries.
Belgium, Canada, and Poland achieved the top three rankings in the survey. The factors used for comparison were the average achievement in reading, math, and science by age 15, the percentage of 15- to 19-year-olds who remain in school, and the transition from school to employment.
Vol. 26, Issue 24, Page 13
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN