UNICEF Education Ranking
The United States ranked 14th out of 24 nations in a report by UNICEF comparing the educational well-being of children in industrialized countries.
Belgium, Canada, and Poland achieved the top three rankings in the survey. The factors used for comparison were the average achievement in reading, math, and science by age 15, the percentage of 15- to 19-year-olds who remain in school, and the transition from school to employment.
Vol. 26, Issue 24, Page 13
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations