UNICEF Education Ranking
The United States ranked 14th out of 24 nations in a report by UNICEF comparing the educational well-being of children in industrialized countries.
Belgium, Canada, and Poland achieved the top three rankings in the survey. The factors used for comparison were the average achievement in reading, math, and science by age 15, the percentage of 15- to 19-year-olds who remain in school, and the transition from school to employment.
Vol. 26, Issue 24, Page 13
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Director of Professional Services
- Engaging Schools, Inc., Cambridge, MA
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom