UNICEF Education Ranking
The United States ranked 14th out of 24 nations in a report by UNICEF comparing the educational well-being of children in industrialized countries.
Belgium, Canada, and Poland achieved the top three rankings in the survey. The factors used for comparison were the average achievement in reading, math, and science by age 15, the percentage of 15- to 19-year-olds who remain in school, and the transition from school to employment.
Vol. 26, Issue 24, Page 13
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD