Bill in House Would Target Student Lenders’ Incentives
Rep. George Miller, D-Calif., the chairman of the House Education and Labor Committee, introduced a bill last week aimed at barring private lenders from offering gifts or similar incentives to colleges that agree...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- 9-12 Social Studies/PE & Health Teacher #349
- Nye County School District, Pahrump, NV
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD