Special education is one area in which charter schools could benefit from external assistance, a report concludes.
Based on findings from four case studies, the report, published by the University of Maryland’s Project Intersect, found that successful special education programs in charter schools looked for outside support for funding, program development, and teacher training to meet requirements set by the federal Individuals with Disabilities Education Act and by the states.
Vol. 26, Issue 21, Page 13
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | District of Columbia Public Schools
- District of Columbia Public Schools, Washington, DC
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | Quincy School District
- Quincy School District, WA, Quincy, WA
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, NV, Las Vegas, NV
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | Harlem Children's Zone
- Harlem Children's Zone, NY, New York, NY
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | Duval County Public Schools
- Duval County Public Schools, FL, Jacksonville, FL