NCLB Parental Funds Misspent, Audit Says
The Department of Education’s office of inspector general has found that the Learning Exchange, a nonprofit education organization based in Kansas City, Mo., misused money allocated to it under a grant to establish a Parental...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ