Arizona Lawsuit Targets Special-Needs Vouchers
Three Arizona parents, backed by civil liberties groups, are suing to block two new state voucher programs aimed at children with disabilities and...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- School Superintendent
- Westborough Public Schools, Westborough, MA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY