Tim Loomer has been named the president of Scantron Corp., a subsidiary of the Atlanta-based John H. Harland Co., which provides assessment software and survey technologies for the K-12 and higher education markets. Mr. Loomer, 44, was most recently the president of Scantron’s testing and assessment division, where he managed...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Rockwood School District, Eureka, MO
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY