Scholars Compare 2 Kinds of Schools
Are charter schools all that different from regular public schools?
That’s one question scholars examined at a Sept. 28-29 conference in Nashville, Tenn., hosted by Vanderbilt University’s new National Center on School Choice.
Ron Zimmer of the RAND Corp. in Santa Monica, Calif., said the issue of differences in operation and how those affect student achievement are often...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- School Turnaround Facilitator (Stockton, CA) ($83K-$102K/YR
- WestEd, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ