Scholars Compare 2 Kinds of Schools
Are charter schools all that different from regular public schools?
That’s one question scholars examined at a Sept. 28-29 conference in Nashville, Tenn., hosted by Vanderbilt University’s new National Center on School Choice.
Ron Zimmer of the RAND Corp. in Santa Monica, Calif., said the issue of differences in operation and how those affect student achievement are often...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA