Aid Executive Tapped To Be Undersecretary
President Bush announced his intention last week to nominate Sara Martinez Tucker as the undersecretary of the Department of Education, the No. 3 post. In that role, Ms. Tucker would coordinate programs on vocational and adult education, postsecondary education, and college aid. Ms. Tucker would replace Edward R. McPherson,...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV