Published: June 22, 2006
State Graduation Reports
With support from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Editorial Projects in Education Research Center is engaged in a four-year project to study high school graduation and related issues pertaining to late secondary schooling and the transition to postsecondary education and employment.
|Download a State's Full PDF Report:|
The first annual report from this project, Diplomas Count: An Essential Guide to Graduation Policy and Rates, provides detailed data on high school graduation rates at the national, state, and district level. The report also examines how states calculate graduation rates, tracks state policies related to high school graduation requirements, and explores ways in which states and districts might improve graduation rates based on research.
In addition to the printed report, online-only features include state-specific policy reports and a new geographical web interface (available later this week). Users can zoom in from the national to state to district levels and download a special report for any school district in the country that includes comparisons to state and national statistics.
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Assistant or Associate Professor - Early Childhood/Literacy
- The College of Staten Island – The City University of New York, Staten Island, NY
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Sonoran Schools, AZ
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations