Online Radio Show Features Charters
It’s been nearly 15 years since Ember Reichgott Junge helped launch the charter school movement in Minnesota, the birthplace of the nation’s first such independent public school.
Now she’s hosting an Internet radio program, called “CharterAmerica,” to help that teenage movement along into adulthood.
“It’s an opportunity to create a national conversation about charter schools and the people who care about them,” said Ms. Junge, a Democrat who spent 18 years in the Minnesota Senate, where she was the lead sponsor of the state’s original charter law. “But also, it’s much broader in that it really...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Rockwood School District, Eureka, MO