Judge Reviewing Reporters’ Notes in ‘Intelligent Design’ Lawsuit
A federal judge is reviewing notes and other documents from reporters who covered June 2004 meetings of the Dover, Pa., school board. In a policy that is now the subject of a federal lawsuit, the board later mandated that students be informed of “intelligent design” and other purported alternatives to the...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL