NCLB Law Gets Exposure on Wyo. Public Television
No one ever claimed the federal No Child Left Behind law was easy to understand.
That’s one reason why the Wyoming Department of Education and Wyoming Public Television stepped in to bridge the gap between the densely worded federal policy and the people it affects.
The two organizations recently wrapped up a two-year partnership that used half-hour TV programs to explain the No Child Left Behind law and how it...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda