People in the News
Julie K. Underwood
Julie K. Underwood, a prominent expert on school law at the National School Boards Association, will become the dean of the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s school of education in August.
Ms. Underwood, 50, is the associate executive director and general counsel of the Alexandria, Va.-based NSBA. Before joining the NSBA in 1998, she was the dean of the school of education and applied professions at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. She also served as the associate dean of the University of Wisconsin-Madison education school in 1994-95.
Vol. 24, Issue 39, Page 5
- Vice President -Curriculum & Instruction
- Discovery Communications, Silver Spring, MD
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations
- SAU #88 Lebanon School District, West Lebanon, NH
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Green Chimneys, Brewster, NY