People in the News
Julie K. Underwood
Julie K. Underwood, a prominent expert on school law at the National School Boards Association, will become the dean of the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s school of education in August.
Ms. Underwood, 50, is the associate executive director and general counsel of the Alexandria, Va.-based NSBA. Before joining the NSBA in 1998, she was the dean of the school of education and applied professions at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. She also served as the associate dean of the University of Wisconsin-Madison education school in 1994-95.
Vol. 24, Issue 39, Page 5
- Director, Adult and Career Education
- The School District of Lee County, Fort Myers, FL
- Jefferson County Public Schools WV, Charles Town, WV
- World History Teacher
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, FL
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Eduator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom