People in the News
Julie K. Underwood
Julie K. Underwood, a prominent expert on school law at the National School Boards Association, will become the dean of the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s school of education in August.
Ms. Underwood, 50, is the associate executive director and general counsel of the Alexandria, Va.-based NSBA. Before joining the NSBA in 1998, she was the dean of the school of education and applied professions at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. She also served as the associate dean of the University of Wisconsin-Madison education school in 1994-95.
Vol. 24, Issue 39, Page 5
- Director of Operations (Spanish Fluency Required)
- Ascend Learning, Brooklyn, NY
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Office Assistant
- Bell Shore Florist, CA
- Head of School
- Saint James School, Montgomery, AL
- Middle School Director
- Greensboro Day School, Greensboro, NC