People in the News
Julie K. Underwood
Julie K. Underwood, a prominent expert on school law at the National School Boards Association, will become the dean of the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s school of education in August.
Ms. Underwood, 50, is the associate executive director and general counsel of the Alexandria, Va.-based NSBA. Before joining the NSBA in 1998, she was the dean of the school of education and applied professions at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. She also served as the associate dean of the University of Wisconsin-Madison education school in 1994-95.
Vol. 24, Issue 39, Page 5
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD