News in Brief: A Washington Roundup
Wide School Role Urged
Two Democrats in Congress have introduced legislation to support “full-service community schools.” The measure, offered by Rep. Steny Hoyer of Maryland and Sen. Ben Nelson of Nebraska, would authorize $200 million to help public schools function as such schools, which coordinate educational and social-service programs for communities.
Vol. 24, Issue 37, Page 23
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO