News in Brief: A State Capitals Roundup
N.J. Gets Aid Complaint
Four New Jersey school districts filed an administrative complaint April 27 against the state department of education, saying that they are not getting enough aid to cover their growing enrollments. The four middle-wealth districts claim that the state aid formula guarantees adjustments for such growth. A department spokesman said that aid is based both on enrollment and wealth. He declined to comment on the complaint.
Vol. 24, Issue 34, Page 28
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA