N.J. Gets Aid Complaint
Four New Jersey school districts filed an administrative complaint April 27 against the state department of education, saying that they are not getting enough aid to cover their growing enrollments. The four middle-wealth districts claim that the state aid formula guarantees adjustments for such growth. A department spokesman said that aid is based both on enrollment and wealth. He declined to...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL