Alliance Seeks to Defend No Child Left Behind Act
Groups representing educators, civil rights advocates, and business have teamed up in a new alliance they say will seek to deepen public understanding of the No Child Left Behind Act and counter what they describe as a flurry of ill-informed attacks on...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY