Private School Accrediting Group Names Members
After years of planning and months of evaluation, six accrediting associations for private schools have become fully recognized members of a national body designed to accredit such groups.
The Washington-based National Council for Private School Accreditation met here last week to vote on its first applications from charter members. The council gave its stamp of approval to six organizations, including the Association of Christian Schools International, the nation's...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- 9-12 Science Teacher (Emphasis in Physical Science) #345
- Nye County School District, Pahrump, NV
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA