Click It: A Web Roundup
You are what you read and with Library Thing, you can tell everyone who you are by tracking what you’ve read. The site is sometimes called the Facebook for book lovers because it connects avid readers to literary networks. To tap into Library Thing, users must register with a username and password and then can start adding favorite titles to a virtual bookshelf. Based on personal preferences, any user can join a variety of book groups, rate or review a specific book, or search from a database to find other reading materials. A personal booklist can also be shared on a classroom site, wiki, or blog with a widget application.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Speech Language Pathologist (Pool Position)
- Cincinnati Public Schools, Cincinnati, OH
- Principal, Highland Springs High School
- Henrico County Public Schools, Henrico, VA
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy