The latest news about schools and issues that affect lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender students and educators, including articles, Commentaries, videos, and special features.
A pair of Massachusetts educators are chipping away at the nearly total absence of context for LGBT individuals in the K-12 curriculum. (September 5, 2017)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
Video: Beyond Bathrooms: The Transgender Student Experience
Video: You Come Out Because You Can’t Not: A Gay Teacher's Perspective
Rules for Engagement Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina